New for 2019 – Sunday Lunchtime Trips to Yarmouth, Isle of Wight and The Hut, Colwell Bay
Yarmouth is a beautiful and historic small town on the north west end of the Isle of Wight. It is full of interesting shops plus lots of great restaurants, cafes and bars. Click Here for the Yarmouth page on VisitIsleOfWight.co.uk
The Hut in Colwell Bay, just West of Yarmouth, is the Solent’s answer to a Caribbean Beach Bar with a bit of Ibiza thrown in. The music (often from a live DJ) is loud, the guests are loud, the food is great and the view is even better. It is our favourite place. We can drop you off – The Hut will collect from boats in their small RIBs. You must book and you might get wet!
We’re offering you the chance to cruise to and from Yarmouth or The Hut in style – on board Zen Dog.
£65 per place
You can book just one place or book the whole boat (8 places).
This is a perfect birthday or Christmas gift.
The format is:
- 12noon Meet on Zen Dog for a safety briefing from our professional skipper.
- 1215pm Depart Lymington Yacht Haven for an exhilarating cruise in the Western Solent. Depending on weather, we’ll aim to visit Hurst Castle, The Needles and Alum Bay. There will be an opportunity for everyone to take the helm and plenty of photo opportunities.
- 130pm Arrive in Yarmouth, Isle of Wight. Guests are free to explore Yarmouth and have lunch in one of the many excellent eateries (please book your tables for 2pm). We’re happy to drop off any guests with bookings at The Hut, Colwell Bay in time for a 2pm reservation.
- 330pm Leave Yarmouth on Zen Dog. If necessary, we will collect guests from The Hut at 4pm.
- 430pm-515pm Arrive back in Lymington Yacht Haven
Tea & Coffee will be supplied. No other catering is included.
We will be running Sunday Lunch Trips in May, June, July, August and September – subject to weather.
To Book a Sunday Trip
You can book one place or up to 8 places.
Please Click Here to view the dates and availability for our Sunday Trips. You can then complete our booking form and make payment
You’ll receive an email confirmation and joining instructions. If the trip is a gift, we can post you a personalised certificate in a Zen Dog greeting card. Boat trips are very weather dependent so if we can’t make the trip on your chosen day, you’ll be able to rebook. If you can’t rebook we’ll happily refund your money.